Are you searching for AGT: Extreme TV series news? You’ve come to the right place!
Best 2022-23 TV Shows
Get all the latest information on the AGT: Extreme new tv show here at newshowstv.com.
There are 100s of new 2022 TV shows and new 2023 series coming your way. AGT: Extreme Season 1 will be with us eventually, but when? We gather all the news on the series premiere of AGT: Extreme to bring you the most accurate AGT: Extreme coming soon news and premiere date.
AGT: Extreme 2022-23 TV Series
AGT: Extreme TV Show Synopsis:
· "America's Got Talent: Extreme" will premiere Monday, Feb. 21 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT) on NBC and air in that timeslot for four weeks.
· "American Song Contest" will now premiere on Monday, March 21 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT) on NBC and air in that timeslot for eight weeks with the Grand Final scheduled for Monday, May 9.
AMERICA'S GOT TALENT: EXTREME
· The "America's Got Talent" franchise expands with this new series showcasing the most outrageous, unique and jaw-dropping acts of enormous scale and magnitude that simply can't be confined to a theater stage. Contestants will vie for a chance to win a $500,000 prize and the ultimate title, the champion of "America's Got Talent: Extreme." Creator and executive producer Simon Cowell will judge alongside WWE superstar Nikki Bella and motocross and rally car driver Travis Pastrana. "America's Got Talent" host Terry Crews will also serve as host for "Extreme."
· Simon Cowell, Sam Donnelly, Jason Raff and Richard Wallace are the executive producers.
· "America's Got Talent: Extreme" is co-produced by Fremantle and Syco Entertainment.
AMERICAN SONG CONTEST
· America's biggest live entertainment event has arrived! Based on the worldwide phenomenon "Eurovision Song Contest," organized for 65 years by the European Broadcasting Union and watched by 200 million viewers annually, this amazing musical spectacular combines the competitive spirit of rooting for your favorite sports team with the joy of watching a live performance of an original song.
· "American Song Contest" will feature live new music performances - representing all 50 states, five U.S. territories and our nation's capital - competing to win the country's vote for the Best Original Song. An incredible solo artist, duo or a band will represent each location and perform a new original song, celebrating the depth and variety of different styles and genres across America. The live competition consists of three rounds as the acts compete in a series of Qualifying Rounds, followed by the Semi Finals and the ultimate Grand Final where one state or territory will emerge victorious.
· "American Song Contest" is executive produced by Audrey Morrissey, Anders Lenhoff, Christer Björkman, Peter Settman, Ola Melzig, and Gregory Lipstone alongside Propagate's Ben Silverman and Howard T. Owens.
· The series is produced by Propagate in association with Universal Television Alternative Studio, a division of Universal Studio Group.
Expanding the "America's Got Talent" franchise from powerhouse producer Simon Cowell and production partner Fremantle, "AGT: Extreme" will showcase the most outrageous and jaw-dropping daredevil acts. Each week extreme contestants will go head-to-head in the most wild, wacky and craziest stunts to vie for the ultimate title. Cowell will serve as a judge.
"AGT: Extreme" will be co-produced by Fremantle and Syco Entertainment. Simon Cowell, Sam Donnelly, Jason Raff and Richard Wallace are the executive producers.