Are you searching for America’s Got Talent: Extreme TV series news? You’ve come to the right place!
Best 2022-23 TV Shows
Get all the latest information on the America’s Got Talent: Extreme new tv show here at newshowstv.com.
There are 100s of new 2022 TV shows and new 2023 series coming your way. America’s Got Talent: Extreme Season 1 will be with us eventually, but when? We gather all the news on the series premiere of America’s Got Talent: Extreme to bring you the most accurate America’s Got Talent: Extreme coming soon news and premiere date.
America’s Got Talent: Extreme 2022-23 TV Series
America’s Got Talent: Extreme TV Show Synopsis:
· "America's Got Talent: Extreme" will premiere Monday, Feb. 21 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT) on NBC and air in that timeslot for four weeks.
· "American Song Contest" will now premiere on Monday, March 21 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT) on NBC and air in that timeslot for eight weeks with the Grand Final scheduled for Monday, May 9.
AMERICA'S GOT TALENT: EXTREME
· The "America's Got Talent" franchise expands with this new series showcasing the most outrageous, unique and jaw-dropping acts of enormous scale and magnitude that simply can't be confined to a theater stage. Contestants will vie for a chance to win a $500,000 prize and the ultimate title, the champion of "America's Got Talent: Extreme." Creator and executive producer Simon Cowell will judge alongside WWE superstar Nikki Bella and motocross and rally car driver Travis Pastrana. "America's Got Talent" host Terry Crews will also serve as host for "Extreme."
· Simon Cowell, Sam Donnelly, Jason Raff and Richard Wallace are the executive producers.
· "America's Got Talent: Extreme" is co-produced by Fremantle and Syco Entertainment.
AMERICAN SONG CONTEST
· America's biggest live entertainment event has arrived! Based on the worldwide phenomenon "Eurovision Song Contest," organized for 65 years by the European Broadcasting Union and watched by 200 million viewers annually, this amazing musical spectacular combines the competitive spirit of rooting for your favorite sports team with the joy of watching a live performance of an original song.
· "American Song Contest" will feature live new music performances - representing all 50 states, five U.S. territories and our nation's capital - competing to win the country's vote for the Best Original Song. An incredible solo artist, duo or a band will represent each location and perform a new original song, celebrating the depth and variety of different styles and genres across America. The live competition consists of three rounds as the acts compete in a series of Qualifying Rounds, followed by the Semi Finals and the ultimate Grand Final where one state or territory will emerge victorious.
· "American Song Contest" is executive produced by Audrey Morrissey, Anders Lenhoff, Christer Björkman, Peter Settman, Ola Melzig, and Gregory Lipstone alongside Propagate's Ben Silverman and Howard T. Owens.
· The series is produced by Propagate in association with Universal Television Alternative Studio, a division of Universal Studio Group.
NBC ANNOUNCES HOST AND JUDGES FOR "AMERICA'S GOT TALENT: EXTREME"
Nikki Bella and Travis Pastrana Join the "America's Got Talent" Franchise Expansion Alongside Executive Producer and Judge Simon Cowell and Host Terry Crews
· WWE superstar Nikki Bella, the New York Times best-selling author and entrepreneur, will serve as a judge alongside professional motocross and rally car driver Travis Pastrana.
· Bella and Pastrana will join creator and executive producer Simon Cowell at the judge's table for the inaugural season.
· "America's Got Talent" host Terry Crews will also serve as host for "Extreme."
· The premiere will be announced at a later date.
· This new series will showcase the most outrageous, unique and jaw-dropping acts of enormous scale and magnitude that simply cannot be confined to a theater stage. Each week contestants will go head-to-head in the most wild, intense and often times beautiful performances to vie for a $500,000 prize and the ultimate title, the champion of "America's Got Talent: Extreme"
· The "Got Talent" format, created by Simon Cowell, has had more than a billion global viewers since it began airing in 2006 in the United States and has aired in 194 territories worldwide. Artists discovered on his TV formats have sold over 600 million records and Cowell has launched more superstar careers than any other in history including One Direction, Camila Cabello, Leona Lewis, Fifth Harmony, CNCO, Little Mix, Louis Tomlinson, James Arthur, Paul Potts, Susan Boyle and Grace VanderWaal. During his partnership with Sony Music, he also launched Il Divo and Westlife.
· WWE superstar Nikki Bella is a TV personality, entrepreneur, producer, New York Times best-selling author, motivational speaker, and the longest-reigning divas champion. Bella became a household name starring on E!'s hit reality show "Total Divas" as well as six seasons of "Total Bellas" with her twin sister, Brie, which she also executive produced.
· Travis Pastrana is one of the most accomplished athletes in the history of action sports. He has won championships in both two-wheel and four-wheel competitions with a career encompassing freestyle motocross, supercross, motocross, rally car racing, NASCAR and off-road. Pastrana's fan base spans the spectrum of sports from the action sports enthusiast to mainstream sports fan fueled by a lifestyle apparel brand and live tour.
· Terry Crews is an action-movie hero, sitcom star and competition show host. No stranger to the "AGT" franchise, Crews is currently the host of "America's Got Talent" and his high-octane energy makes him the perfect fit for "America's Got Talent: Extreme."
· "America's Got Talent: Extreme" is co-produced by Fremantle and Syco Entertainment. Simon Cowell, Sam Donnelly, Jason Raff and Richard Wallace are the executive producers.