Are you searching for Love and Death TV series news? You’ve come to the right place!
Get all the latest information on the Love and Death new tv show here at newshowstv.com.
There are 100s of new 2022 TV shows and new 2022 series coming your way. Love and Death Season 1 will be with us eventually, but when? We gather all the news on the series premiere of Love and Death to bring you the most accurate Love and Death coming soon news and premiere date.
Love and Death 2022 TV Series
Love and Death TV Show Synopsis:
HBO Max Orders LOVE AND DEATH
Elizabeth Olsen to Star In Limited Series Written By David E. Kelley And Directed By Lesli Linka Glatter
Produced By Lionsgate Television; Executive Produced by Nicole Kidman, Per Saari, Helen Verno, Matthew Tinker, Michael Klick And Texas Monthly
· HBO Max has given a series order to the limited series LOVE AND DEATH starring Elizabeth Olsen ("WandaVision," "Marvel Franchise," "Martha Marcy May Marlene") as Candy Montgomery, written by David E. Kelley and directed by Lesli Linka Glatter.
· Produced by Lionsgate, executive produced by David E. Kelley through David E. Kelley Productions; Nicole Kidman and Per Saari through Blossom Films; Lesli Linka Glatter; Scott Brown and Megan Creydt through Texas Monthly; Matthew Tinker; Michael Klick and Helen Verno.
· LOVE AND DEATH is inspired by the book "Evidence of Love: A True Story of Passion and Death in the Suburbs" and a collection of articles from Texas Monthly (Love & Death In Silicon Prairie, Part I & II).
· Logline: Two church going couples, enjoying small town family life in Texas, until somebody picks up an axe.
· Sarah Aubrey, Head of Original Content, HBO Max, quote: "This is a gripping story about the frustrations and desires of two women in a small town that culminates in a terrible act of violence. We are thrilled to be partnering with David, Lesli, Nicole, and Per and incredibly fortunate to have Elizabeth at the center of our story to bring out all the layers of Candy that make this story so unforgettable."
· Kevin Beggs, Chairman, Lionsgate Television Group quote: "We cannot imagine a more perfect artist to play the leading role of Candy than Elizabeth Olsen. Her talent, charisma and energy can bewitch audiences like no other. We're proud to be collaborating with a world-class creative team of Lesli, David and Nicole on this thrilling and intriguing series and to bring another exciting premium property to our partners at HBO Max."
· Elizabeth Olsen most recently reprised her role as Wanda Maximoff (aka Scarlet Witch) in "WandaVision," which was the first-ever Marvel Studios television series to debut on Disney+ on January 15, 2021. The limited series quickly garnered worldwide acclaim among audiences and critics alike, catapulting it to become the highest-rated film or television series in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to date. Olsen is set to reprise her role as Wanda Maximoff (aka Scarlet Witch) in the film, "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness," which is scheduled to be released globally on March 25, 2022. Olsen's notable film/TV credits include: Facebook Watch's "Sorry For Your Loss" (2019 Critics Choice Award nomination; also executive produced); Lionsgate's "Wind River," NEON's "Ingrid Goes West," Fox Searchlight's "Martha Marcy May Marlene," Warner Brothers' "Godzilla," as well as Marvel's "Avengers: Endgame," "Avengers: Infinity War," "Avengers: Age of Ultron," and "Captain America: Civil War."
· Multiple Emmy(R)-winning writer David E. Kelley is known for critically acclaimed, award-winning series including the hit HBO series "The Undoing" and "Big Little Lies," along with "Big Sky," "Goliath," "Boston Legal," "The Practice," "Picket Fences," and "Ally McBeal."
· Emmy and Academy Award(R)-nominated, multiple DGA Award-winning director and executive producer Lesli Linka Glatter has directed numerous notable television series including the Emmy winning series "Homeland" and Lionsgate's Emmy winning series "Mad Men." Other credits include "The Walking Dead," "West Wing" and "The Newsroom," as well as the pilots for "Gilmore Girls" and "Pretty Little Liars." Glatter is the recipient of the Women in Film Dorothy Arzner Directing Award and the American Film Institute Honorary Doctorate of Fine Arts.
· Olsen is represented by Gersh, Brillstein Entertainment Partners, and Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern. Kelley is represented by CAA and Attorney Michael Gendler. Kidman is represented by CAA, Media Talent Group and Jackoway Austen Tyerman. Glatter is represented by CAA, Anonymous Content and Lichter, Grossman, Nichols, Adler, Feldman and Clark. Texas Monthly is represented by CAA.