Are you searching for Take Out With Lisa Ling TV series news? You’ve come to the right place!
Best 2022-23 TV Shows
Get all the latest information on the Take Out With Lisa Ling new tv show here at newshowstv.com.
There are 100s of new 2022 TV shows and new 2023 series coming your way. Take Out With Lisa Ling Season 1 will be with us eventually, but when? We gather all the news on the series premiere of Take Out With Lisa Ling to bring you the most accurate Take Out With Lisa Ling coming soon news and premiere date.
Take Out With Lisa Ling 2022-23 TV Series
Take Out With Lisa Ling TV Show Synopsis:
HBO Max Orders Docuseries TAKE OUT, Chronicling The Cultural Contributions And Unique Stories Of Asian Restaurants From Award-Winning Journalist Lisa Ling
The Max Original Six-Part Series Is Produced By Part2 Pictures With Executive Producers Ling And David Shadrack Smith
· HBO Max has given a six-part series order to the Max Original, TAKE OUT, a timely docuseries from Part2 Pictures that follows award-winning journalist Lisa Ling as she takes viewers behind the counter and into the lives of the people and families who run some of America's over 45,000 Asian restaurants.
· Logline: Asian restaurants representing the diverse people and cuisines of the continent are as ubiquitous as McDonald's, and each one of them has a unique and compelling story. Lisa explores the storied and complicated journey of the Asian community, past and present, at a critical time, while zig-zagging the country celebrating the joy that the little white take-out box can bring.
· Lisa Ling quote: "It is time that we learn about a community that has been integral to America's development but has largely been ignored by American history. My own family's path to their American dream started in a Chinese restaurant, and I cannot wait to learn the stories of those whose journey paralleled mine throughout different parts of this country."
· Sarah Aubrey, Head of Original Content, HBO Max quote: "With TAKE OUT, we will pay tribute to the hard work and countless contributions of Asian Americans whose restaurants helped shape the cultural tapestry and cuisines of America. Lisa is one of a few storytellers who could paint the trials and triumphs of a community as told through the lens of a restaurant."
· David Shadrack Smith quote: "This has been a long-standing passion project that feels as relevant as ever. It's a chance to join Lisa on an especially personal exploration - and build on our long relationship together delving deep into the dynamics of America through the people that make it diverse and complex."
· Credits: TAKE OUT is produced by Part2 Pictures with executive producers Ling and David Shadrack Smith. Part2 Pictures is currently producing the eighth season of THIS IS LIFE WITH LISA LING.