Get all the latest information on the Wolf Like Me new tv show.
There are 100s of new 2021 TV shows and new series coming in 2021. Wolf Like Me Season 1 will be with us eventually, but when? We gather all the news on the series premiere of Wolf Like Me to bring you the most accurate Wolf Like Me coming soon news and premiere date.
Wolf Like Me 2021 TV Series
Wolf Like Me TV Show Synopsis:
PEACOCK ANNOUNCES STRAIGHT TO SERIES ORDER OF "WOLF LIKE ME" STARRING JOSH GAD AND ISLA FISHER
· Peacock announced a straight to series order of WOLF LIKE ME.
· WOLF LIKE ME, written and created by Abe Forsythe ("Little Monsters"), is a genre-bending romantic comedy starring Josh Gad ("Central Park," "Avenue 5") and Isla Fisher ("Wedding Crashers," "Definitely Maybe"). Forsythe will direct all six half-hour episodes.
· "We fell in love with Abe Forsythe's imaginative storytelling and gift for creating complex and compelling characters. With the incredibly talented Isla Fisher and Josh Gad at the center, WOLF LIKE ME will be engaging, quirky and wholly original," said Lisa Katz, President, Scripted Content, NBCUniversal Television and Streaming.
· "WOLF LIKE ME is a very meaningful project for me. The stakes are extremely high but grounded by things we can all relate to. I'm so excited to have Isla and Josh on board, and I know the audience will be surprised seeing them in a different way as these characters," said Abe Forsythe. "I was never going to tell this story with anyone other than Made Up Stories, and I feel very fortunate for us all to be teaming up with Endeavor Content and to have found a home with Peacock and Stan."
· Everyone brings their own set of baggage to a new relationship. Gary (Gad) and Mary (Fisher) are no different. Gary is an emotional wreck and struggles to provide for his daughter since the death of his wife. Mary has a secret she can't bring herself to share with anyone. The universe brought these two together for a reason, they just need to keep following the signs.
· WOLF LIKE ME is produced by Made Up Stories in partnership with Endeavor Content and Stan. Jodi Matterson, Bruna Papandrea and Steve Hutensky from Made Up Stories serve as executive producers alongside executive producers Abe Forsythe, Josh Gad and Isla Fisher.